XIAOSAKU 5 popular Scarves for Women Fashion Silk Print Scarf Shawls $33 XIAOSAKU Scarves for Women Fashion Print Silk Scarf Shawls Women Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Women Accessories Silk,Fashion,mr-beak.com,/Allah253562.html,Women,for,Scarf,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Women , Accessories,Women,$33,Scarves,XIAOSAKU,Shawls,Print Silk,Fashion,mr-beak.com,/Allah253562.html,Women,for,Scarf,Clothing, Shoes Jewelry , Women , Accessories,Women,$33,Scarves,XIAOSAKU,Shawls,Print $33 XIAOSAKU Scarves for Women Fashion Print Silk Scarf Shawls Women Clothing, Shoes Jewelry Women Accessories XIAOSAKU 5 popular Scarves for Women Fashion Silk Print Scarf Shawls
This comfortable scarf is perfect for cold weather and is a great autumn companion for your autumn/winter wardrobe.
Commodity name: Scarf
Size: 90 * 180cm
Weight: 100 grams
Material: 100% silk feeling (polyester fiber)
Maintenance: Not machine washable! It is recommended to wash hands
Suitable for the crowd: all suitable
1. Before buying, please check the color and size.
2. Product photos do not include products other than products.
3. Due to different monitors, please note that there may be slight color difference, please understand.
4. The above data is for reference only, the size is manual measurement, the error is 1-3 cm, please allow, thank you.
5. If you find any problems with our products, please feel free to contact us via email, we will solve this problem as soon as possible.
6. Welcome to share and feedback to provide you with better services and products.
7. Thank you for visiting my store, click to enter my store, there will be a lot of products for your reference, logistics, generally we will ship within 1-3 days, and the estimated arrival time is 9-15 days.
Any physiotherapist or physical therapist anywhere in the world can edit Physiopedia. Become an editor or join our volunteer programme to make your contribution.
Universities providing physiotherapy and physical therapy education are invited to involve their students to contribute content to Physiopedia as part of an educational project.
Clinics and professional organisations are invited to engage their staff and members in contributing to Physiopedia as continuing education and professional development projects.
“The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to have supported three open courses developed and delivered by Physiopedia on lower limb amputee rehabilitation, managing children with cerebral palsy and clubfoot” - Barbara Rau ICRC